1) Remember this sub is for all ages. Please keep all topics and especially language (no profanity preferred) suitable for all ages.
If language HAS to be used substitution of other characters such as an asterisk (*) can be used to mask the words. DO NOT quote back
the language if it is there. Quoting of such will be dealt with just as harshly as the original quoter (G)
2) No personal attacks or Flames are tolerated in this echo.
3) Limited Personal information or confidential info should be given or discussed here in the echo.
4) Try to stay on topic.
5) The rules will be posted when new members to the net get the echo and that member should then see it.They will also be posted as per the desire of the Moderator of that echo at his/her discretion. They will also be posted if anyone gets out of hand and enforcement of such rules are to be used.
6) Every Sysop receiving this echo is responsible for any and all message traffic into this echo that originates from his/her bbs.
7) Your use of this echo is by implied consent, i.e. you are implying that you consent to obey the rules by your use of this echo. If you use this echo and either violate the echo rules or choose to confront either another user or the moderator, then expect to loose access quickly. Participation in any echo is a privilege and NOT a right.
8) The echo rules are subject to change (if needed) at any time. If there is to be a change the new revision will be posted. Echo rule
enforcement will be handled in the echo and/or via private net mail.
9) Certain activities will cause your access to be terminated immediately with no warning if so desired.These include illegal activities. When such activities like personal threats, hacking threats, telling of illegal activity, etc.
10)Such activity will not be tolerated even by Moderators. If a moderator feels a thread is starting to be disrespectful, amoral or whatnot he can cut that access as well. However, I reserve (Lance Cooper) the right to override said decision If I see a personal bias in such activity.
11) Please enjoy and take what you need and give something back(G)
Revision Date : 07/31/06
File Used: VAFUSCGR.TXT