- Submitted: Jul 07 2015 08:59 AM
- Last Updated: Jul 07 2015 08:59 AM
- File Size: 50.25KB
- Views: 735
- Downloads: 0
Download Army Regulation 40–656 AR Medical Services Veterinary Surveillance Inspection of Subsistence 28 August 2006
Army Regulation 40–656 Medical Services Veterinary Surveillance Inspection of Subsistence
Army Regulation 40–656 AR Medical Services Veterinary Surveillance Inspection of Subsistence
What's New in Version 28 August 2006 (See full changelog)
- AR 40–656/NAVSUPINST 4355.10A/MCO 10110.48
- Veterinary Surveillance Inspection of Subsistence
- This major revision, dated 28 August 2006--
- o Changes the types of surveillance inspections (para 1-6).
- o Adds guidance for the inspection of prime vendor equivalent subsistence items (para 1-6b).
- o Adds definitions for receipt and conveyance inspections (para 1-6).
- o Defines the requirements for pest infestation inspections (para 1-6c).
- o Adds additional guidance for sample selection (para 1-7).
- o Defines inspections utilizing biased sampling (para 1-7b).
- o Changes the requirements for open package inspection (para 1-8b).
- o Adds the requirement to utilize the U.S. Standard for Condition of Food Containers, with the U.S. Department of Agriculture Visual Aids or Gauges for Containers (para 1-9b).
- o Adds guidance for the use of approximate keeping times (AKT) (para 1-12b).
- o Replaces the statistical sampling tables with a new sampling table (table 2-1).
- o Adds requirements for the frequency of inspection of semi-perishable foods (para 2-2).
- o Deletes appendix C.
- o Deletes appendix D.
- o Deletes appendix E.
- o Deletes appendix F.
Other files you may be interested in ..
- 151 Total Files
- 43 Total Categories
- 1 Total Authors
- 7 Total Downloads
- Army Regulation 40–657 AR Medical Services Veterinary/Medical Food Safety, Quality Assurance, and Laboratory Service Latest File
- webmaster Latest Submitter
0 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users