- Submitted: Jun 17 2015 12:30 AM
- Last Updated: Jun 17 2015 12:30 AM
- File Size: 188.78KB
- Views: 725
- Downloads: 0
Download Army Regulation - AR 40-61 - MEDICAL LOGISTICS POLICIES 1/28/2005
Army Regulation AR 40-61 MEDICAL LOGISTICS POLICIES
Army Regulation - AR 40-61 - MEDICAL LOGISTICS POLICIES
What's New in Version 1/28/2005 (See full changelog)
- AR 40–61 Medical Logistics Policies
- This revision, dated 28 January 2005--
- o Establishes separate policies and chapters for medical logistics systems(chap 2), facilities management (chap 8), and optical fabrication (chap 11).
- o Designates funding of medical supply support activities’ stock accounts through Operations and Maintenance, Army (table of organization and
- equipment), Operations and Maintenance, Defense (designated tables of distribution and allowances), or the Defense Wide Working Capital Fund(designated tables of distribution and allowances) (para 3-3).
- o Designates acquisition methodologies (paras 3-5 and 3-6).
- o Defines materiel standardization and provides implementation instructions,role descriptions, and parameters (paras 3-16 through 3-19).
- o Provides guidance for equipment acquisition for deployed medical table of organization and equipment units (para 5-23).
- o Establishes policies for the acquisition of supplies and equipment for medical modified table of organization and equipment units operating troop medical clinics or dispensaries in garrisons (para 5-23i).
- o Establishes policies for the Patient Movement Item Program (para 5-27).
- o Changes the term "services management in health care organizations" to "environmental services management" (chap 7).
- o Changes the Army Reserve Program to focus on medical materiel readiness (chap9).
- o Specifies that medical materiel readiness applies to the total force throughout all phases of planning, program, and execution (para 9-1b).
- o Outlines major organization readiness policies and responsibilities (para 9-2).
- o Rescinds DA Form 2717 (Optical Laboratory Report).
- o Rescinds DA Form 3321 (Request for Acknowledgment of Loaned Durable Medical
- o No longer prescribes DA Form 4996-R (Quality Control Card), DA Form 4997-R (Locator Card), and DA Form 4998-R (Quality Control and Surveillance Record for TOE Medical Assemblages). (They will be prescribed in SB 8-75-11.)
Other files you may be interested in ..
- 151 Total Files
- 43 Total Categories
- 1 Total Authors
- 7 Total Downloads
- Army Regulation 40–657 AR Medical Services Veterinary/Medical Food Safety, Quality Assurance, and Laboratory Service Latest File
- webmaster Latest Submitter
0 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users